20 May 2018
The MOT test changed on 20th May 2018 with 5 main changes that you need to know.
The changes affect cars, vans, motorcycles and other light passenger vehicles.
The 5 main changes include:
- Defects are categorised differently
- Stricter rules for diesel car emissions
- Some new things are included in the MOT
- The MOT certificate will change
- Some vehicles over 40 years old won’t need an MOT
For more information regarding the changes, click here to go to our Key pieces of legislation page or click here for the DVSA article.